Online Tutors Required
Central College Online is part of Austalian Institute of Workplace learning (AIWL), an Australian Government Accredited group of colleges that has been delivering courses to students from its base in Sydney for over 38 years. We currently deliver over 100 courses to thousands of students every year.
We require experienced educators to provide online tutoring and support for online courses in a range of courses from Certificate II to Advanced Diploma level which conform with the national training packages in the following areas:
- There are currently no positions available
This is a great opportunity for experienced educators to earn money working from home, with plenty of future work opportunities forthcoming.
We require experienced educators who have the following credentials:
- Have VET qualifications in any of our course offerings
- Have a TAE qualification (Essential!)
- Have experience working with training packages
- Have experience working with learning management systems such as Moodle
- English as a first language or completely fluent in English
You will be required to provide tutorial support which includes answering questions by email, on message boards or by live chat and also marking assessments,
and because we're online you can work anywhere...anytime!
This is a great opportunity to have work flexibility and be part of a fast growing team.
Application is a two-stage process:
- Please complete this following online form
- Please submit your details via the Seek website by clicking on the relevant link above
The application process is completely confidential - Group Colleges Australia respect the privacy of all candidates.
Due to past responses to positions vacant, only successful candidates will be notified for interview.
We thank you in advance for your application
GCA - helping to launch your career!